Production Coordinator, Buckland Newton, £25,000
The purpose of this job
In this Production Coordinator role, you will work for a market-leading manufacturing company, supporting management with the planning and organisation of materials, equipment, supplies and staff. Excellent communication skills are key to this role and it is expected that you will be comfortable controlling and managing a varied workload from a demanding industry.
Your responsibilities as a Production Coordinator will include:
- Update and control of documentation following Production Meetings / receipt of revised schedules from Management
- Organising shop floor materials to go to the correct locations
- Keeping stock / supplies data sheets up to date
- Filing of Production copies of drawings into relevant folders
- Being the main point of contact for suppliers
- Track / chase critical procured items to ensure that items delivery dates are on track to suit production team requirements
As a Production Coordinator, you’ll have
- Experience working within a manufacturing, engineering or industrial company
- Strong Excel, Microsoft Office skills
- Previous experience using ERP systems
- Motivation to thrive in a varied, busy role
- Great organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- The ability to forward plan
Your new employer
Our client is a well- established manufacturing company who have been based near Blandford for over 25 years. The company invest heavily in innovation and continuous improvement, putting them in a good position at this time.
If this role is for you
Call Charlie, on 01202 688542 for more information about this Production Coordinator vacancy or apply to this advert.