Scheduling Administrator, Poole, £22,500, Permanent
As Scheduling Administrator within a leading maintenance, service and repair provider, you’ll be a vital member of the team, consistently handling client accounts and precisely administrating customer requirements for the business.
Background & Benefits:
Rubicon’s client is the Market Leader for all tooling maintenance, service and repair within Engineering, Mechanical and Aviation sectors. They’ve got bespoke engineering centres across the UK, supporting a variation of client needs and requirements. Using innovative and specialist services, they have supported their clients since 2015.
Due to their continued growth, this company are looking for an Scheduling Administrator. You’ll benefit from working in a dynamic team, free parking, 24 days holiday plus BHs and the opportunity for structured progression.
As Scheduling Administrator, your responsibilities will include:
- Handling client accounts and liaising with them regularly
- Scheduling engineers for maintenance visits
- General administration requirements for the business
- Following up on enquiries after quotations
As Scheduling Administrator, you’ll have:
- Experience using a CRM or Software system
- Excellent customer service skills
- Very good attention-to-detail and organisation skills
- Desirable: from an engineering industry background
- A Full UK Driving License
For more information and to apply to this Scheduling Administrator opportunity, please submit your CV via the advert or call Maria for more information on 01202 688 554.