Maintenance Engineer, Bournemouth, £33,000
The Purpose of the job
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for both pro-active and reactive maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of production equipment and infrastructure. You will have worked within a demanding production / manufacturing environment and have experience with both electrical and mechanical engineering.
Your responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer will include
- Responsible for the maintenance / fault finding and repair of a range of production equipment, including mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems.
- Resolve breakdowns, electrical and mechanical as they occur, seeking additional engineering support when required.
- Installation of new equipment.
- Complete and report preventive maintenance and safety checks on all machines and ancillary equipment.
- Management of the company’s PAT requirements.
- Work on own initiative and manage own time and resources, to deliver departmental and factory requirements in accordance with business priorities.
- Routine water checks on company cooling system e.g. legionella and salt levels.
- Provide assistance to tooling maintenance team when needed.
- Time-served multi-skilled Maintenance Technician/Engineer with electrical & mechanical maintenance knowledge.
- Competent in electrical circuits – single phase, 3 phase (to 415V), as well as 12/24V DCss.
- Good level of numeracy and literacy.
- Competent in use of office IT systems including MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook.
Your new employer
Rubicon Recruitment’s client is a highly successful manufacturing business. They’ve a reputation locally for great staff retention, a friendly working environment and delivering unparalleled levels of quality to their customers. This business is naturally entrepreneurial and is on track to accelerate their growth over the coming years
Working a 39 hour week – 08:00 – 17:00 Monday to Thursday, with a 13:00 finish on Friday.
If this role is for you
For more information on this Maintenance Engineer opportunity then please either apply via this advert or call me, Charlie, at Rubicon and I’ll talk you through the details.
Key Words: Maintenance, Engineering, Manufacturing, Production, Fault Finding, Repair, Test