Trainee Inspector, Bournemouth, £22,000
As a Trainee Inspector for this global engineering company, you will be a key support to a team of experienced Mechanical Inspectors. This position offers the opportunity to either start, or progress, a career within inspection.
As a Trainee Inspector, you’ll be trained to undertake the below tasks:
- Visual inspection
- Inspection and verification of Production and Test documentation to the requirements of ISO9001/AS9100.
- Report findings back to the production lines, working with the assembly teams to rectify.
- Record and document findings for identification of reoccurring problems and trends.
- Working with the Quality Assurance team on quality projects aimed at the elimination of internal and external quality escapes.
- Carries out packaging line, manufacturing inspections and sampling and testing of incoming components and raw materials to ensure that company standards are met.
- Use tools effectively to assure consistency in a minimal inspection time.
- Assist with drafting inspection procedures and validate or troubleshoot testing methods, including assays.
- To identify non-compliance issues and resolve in an effective way, internally or externally as needed.
As a Trainee Inspector, you’ll have:
- A background within manufacturing / engineering.
- Ability to follow read and interpret drawings
- Visual inspection experience preferred, but not required as full training will be given.
- Microsoft Office experience or understanding preferred.
Background and Benefits
Rubicon’s client is recognised for their high-quality products and are a key supplier to some of the largest names in the sectors they provide to. They are a naturally entrepreneurial, global company with solid growth objectives and heavily invest their working facilities and people.
Our client offers a competitive salary, half days on Fridays, and the opportunity to work for a well-known local company with a long and prosperous history, in state-of-the-art offices.
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Trainee Inspector vacancy to our client ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Charlie @ Rubicon on 01202 688 555.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.