Production Operative | Christchurch | Immediate start | £400 per week
Are you eager to kick-start a career as a production operative with no weekend working? Rubicon’s client is a reputable company seeking temporary workers with availability to start immediately!
This role offers Monday to Friday shift pattern and possibility of overtime.
As Production Operative you’ll benefit from:
- Opportunity for skill development and career advancement.
- Regular shift patterns and overtime opportunities (no weekend work).
- Supportive and inclusive work environment.
As Production Operative your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in various aspects of the production process.
- Participate in on-the-job training to develop essential skills.
- Collaborate with colleagues to meet production targets.
- Follow all safety guidelines and report any safety concerns promptly.
As Production Operative, no prior experience is necessary—just a strong desire to learn and a commitment to improve.
For more information or to apply to this Production Operative opportunity, submit your CV via this advert or call Linda or Dagmara at Rubicon.