WE’RE LOOKING FOR A RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT TO JOIN OUR SPECIALIST SECTORS TEAM.
Recruitment Consultant (Perm Placements), Poole, £30,000 basic DOE
The purpose of this role
As a Recruitment Consultant within Rubicon’s Specialist Sectors Division, you’ll be part of an experienced and very successful team placing permanent candidates within an established local client base.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Account managing existing client
- Fully understanding client need
- Conducting service review
- Working with a team of Resourcers to present suitable candidates
- Presenting high value candidates to prospective clients
- Maintaining contact with Candidates, Clients, Lapsed Clients and Prospective Clients
- Closely working alongside colleagues within your team
- Keeping our CRM database up to date
Ideally, you’ll have the following background/experience:
- Existing recruitment experience, ideally gained within an agency
- Use of the telephone as an important part of your role
- Face to Face interactions with customers
- Fast paced but thorough with high attention to detail
- Can-Do attitude & natural problem-solver
- A strong and natural, hard-working, work ethic
- Experience with updating a database as you work
- A full Drivers Licence.
You’ll be joining a company that:
- Has been operating in Dorset since 1982
- Delivers recruitment and Temp staffing services to a wide range of businesses in and around Dorset across a wide range of industry sectors
- Is acknowledged by many businesses as Dorset’s Recruitment Consultancy of choice
- Is recognised by many job seekers and Temps as Dorset’s Recruitment Agency of choice
- Is known by many recruitment professionals as a recruitment agency Employer of Choice
- Is fully committed to providing a first-class service to customers (internal as well as external customers)
- Provides comprehensive induction training and support from day one
- Places huge value on the core values that unpin how we deal with each other and others, these values include: positivity, fairness, integrity, transparency, happiness, personal development…
As a Recruitment Coordinator your package from Day 1 will include:
- A basic salary of between £25,000 and £30,000 dependant on experience
- A modern, ergonomically designed, working environment
- Flexibility of working hours and location
- Inclusion in the company’s bonus scheme that pays out quarterly
- Discounted parking
- Personal Development including: Full and comprehensive induction training, relevant industry specific qualifications fully paid for, Personal Development Plan produced, Library of books, DVDs…
- Various others including: Child Care vouchers, Cycle scheme, Birthday fund, Shower facilities on site, free refreshments including fruit, enhanced maternity & paternity pay, Flu jabs, Sick Pay, Access to financial, legal & tax advice, financial aid for personal development….
And after relatively short qualifying periods you’ll be entered into our pension scheme, get private medical insurance, get 5 extra holiday days, and receive long service bonuses.
We are a close-knit family of professionals with a very sociable culture, we organise quarterly team building events, meet monthly for company breakfasts and maintain an empowered culture where the managers and directors have all progressed from doing this role themselves.
If we’ve whetted your interest, then:
Call Lloyd on 01202 774756 to discuss whether this is a good fit for your next role or email Lloyd@RubiconPeople.co.uk explaining why you should be considered, including your current CV in a Word format.
For more of an insight into the team you’ll be joining, and our company generally, check out the About Us page on our website, read our exceptional Google reviews, or check us out on Facebook or Instagram.
WHY CHOOSE A RUBICON RECRUITMENT CAREER...
At Rubicon, we all enjoy working with and helping others and never get that Sunday feeling of dread! What sets us apart from the “recruitment agency crowd” are our core values, professional competence, high standards, collective sense of fun and innovative candidate attraction methods. Each consultant specialises within their specific field, with the opportunity to develop their skills further through external training and regular personal development plans and reviews. Our dedicated Director of Learning and Development is ready to help progress your career when you are, taken at the pace set by you.
At the heart of everything we do, our devotion to ‘changing people’s working lives for the better’ is at our core. It’s at the forefront of every thought process and business decision made by each individual within the business including our Managing Directors, Lloyd and Jocelyn, who are still heavily involved with the business daily.
As well as the above:
- You’ll be joining a dynamic, growing, successful, profitable, quality focused & fun business that employs innovative candidate attraction methods.
- You’ll have an opportunity to work closely with a great team and learn from highly successful business people.
- You’ll be joining a business with a fun and genuinely open culture that rewards merit, positivity and creativity.
- You’ll be supported by a culture of learning and development that will bend over backwards to keep honing your skills until you become the very best that you can be.
RUBICON’S STAFF BENEFITS
FROM DAY 1
- IT Equipment: 2 screens per desk, optional headsets
- Ergonomic seating and standing desks available
- Bespoke integrated CRM database
- Two kitchens: Microwaves / Toasters / Coffee Machines
- Water coolers
- Recycling bins
- Daily cleaners
- Great Chamber for out of hours personal use
- Free access to stationary and printers
- Flexible working
- (c. 1/3 of employees working less than standard hours/option to work from home)
- Access to financial, legal and tax advice Quarterly parties (fully paid)
- Quarterly team-building events
- Use of branded vehicles out-of-hours
- Plants on desks
- Christmas and Easter presents for all children of employees
- Professional photos quarterly
- Child and dog friendly offices
- Commission schemes
- Financial Assistance Programme
- Discounted parking
- Child Care vouchers
- Cycle scheme
- Birthday fund
- Retirement gift
- Discretionary enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Sick Pay – Increasing with years’ service plus full wages for on-site injuries
- Flu jabs
- Free eye test and discounts on glasses
- Hand sanitizers
- Employee of the Month:
- Champagne & Internal wall of fame
- Employee of the Quarter:
- Champagne, internal wall of fame & additional holiday £500
- Formal internal Kudos mechanism
FREE DAILY BEVERAGES
- Monthly breakfast on “Company Day”
- Quarterly lunches with the MD
- Quarterly dinners & drinks
- Carrots, celery, nuts & raisins!
- Internal and External training/qualifications including financial aid for personal development
- Personal Development Plan agreed
- Laptop (Dependant on role)
- Matrix management structure
- Hands-on owner management
- Library of books, DVDs…
- Profiling assessments:
- Personality, Team Type, Motivations etc
- Regularly updated suggestions and feedback mechanisms
- Shared-blame culture
AFTER PROBATION AT 3-MONTHS
- Pension Scheme
- Branded company shirts
- Cuff links
- Branded waterbottle
- Private Medical Insurance including:
- Health Savings Scheme
- Employee Assistance
- Wellbeing and counselling support
- Long service bonuses
HOLIDAY ALLOWANCE INCREASES
- 2-3 years = +2 days
- 3 years = +5 days