WE’RE LOOKING FOR A RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR TO JOIN OUR INDUSTRIAL TEAM.
Recruitment Coordinator, Poole, £20,000 basic
The purpose of this role
As a Recruitment Coordinator within Rubicon’s Industrial Division, you’ll be helping an experienced team identify and liaise with existing Temps and candidates and bring suitably available people to the attention of your colleagues. Over time you’ll support specific client accounts with their staffing needs and will maintain contact with a large number of registered and suitable candidates.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contacting registered candidates within our database
- Initial qualification of respondents to job adverts
- Visiting client assignments with an experienced Consultant/Manager
- Preparing candidate profiles and CVs to present to clients
- Processing payroll
- Liaising with existing assigned Temps
- Maintaining contact with Temps between assignments
- Keeping our CRM database up to date
- Various associated administration
Ideally, you’ll have the following background/experience:
- Customer service, possibly from within the hospitality industry
- Use of the telephone as an important part of your role
- A confident, outgoing, positive outlook on life
- Fast paced and Can Do attitude
- Natural problem-solver
- A strong and natural, hard working, work ethic
- An ability to understand and work to process
- Experience with updating a database as you work
- A full Drivers Licence.
You’ll be joining a company that:
- Has been operating in Dorset since 1982
- Delivers recruitment and Temp staffing services to a wide range of businesses in and around Dorset across a wide range of industry sectors
- Is acknowledged by many businesses as Dorset’s Recruitment Consultancy of choice
- Is recognised by many job seekers and Temps as Dorset’s Recruitment Agency of choice
- Is known by many recruitment professionals as a recruitment agency Employer of Choice
- Is fully committed to providing a first-class service to customers (internal as well as external customers)
- Provides comprehensive induction training and support from day one
- Places huge value on the core values that unpin how we deal with each other and others, these values include: positivity, fairness, integrity, transparency, happiness, personal development…
As Recruitment Coordinator, you’re package will include a range of benefits, scroll down to see all our benefits.
We are a close-knit family of professionals with a very sociable culture, we organise quarterly team building events, meet monthly for company breakfasts and maintain an empowered culture where the managers and directors have all progressed from doing this role themselves.
If we’ve whetted your interest, then:
Call Aimee to discuss whether this is a good fit for your next role or fill in the form below, explaining why you should be considered, including your current CV in a Word format.
For more of an insight into the team you’ll be joining, and our company generally, check out the About Us page on our website, read our exceptional Google reviews, or check us out on Facebook or Instagram.
WHY CHOOSE A RUBICON RECRUITMENT CAREER...
At Rubicon, we all enjoy working with and helping others and never get that Sunday feeling of dread! What sets us apart from the “recruitment agency crowd” are our core values, professional competence, high standards, collective sense of fun and innovative candidate attraction methods. Each consultant specialises within their specific field, with the opportunity to develop their skills further through external training and regular personal development plans and reviews. Our dedicated Director of Learning and Development is ready to help progress your career when you are, taken at the pace set by you.
At the heart of everything we do, our devotion to ‘changing people’s working lives for the better’ is at our core. It’s at the forefront of every thought process and business decision made by each individual within the business including our Managing Directors, Lloyd and Jocelyn, who are still heavily involved with the business daily.
As well as the above:
- You’ll be joining a dynamic, growing, successful, profitable, quality focused & fun business that employs innovative candidate attraction methods.
- You’ll have an opportunity to work closely with a great team and learn from highly successful business people.
- You’ll be joining a business with a fun and genuinely open culture that rewards merit, positivity and creativity.
- You’ll be supported by a culture of learning and development that will bend over backwards to keep honing your skills until you become the very best that you can be.
RUBICON’S STAFF BENEFITS
FROM DAY 1
- IT Equipment: 2 screens per desk, optional headsets
- Ergonomic seating and standing desks available
- Bespoke integrated CRM database
- Two kitchens: Microwaves / Toasters / Coffee Machines
- Water coolers
- Recycling bins
- Daily cleaners
- Great Chamber for out of hours personal use
- Free access to stationary and printers
- Flexible working
- (c. 1/3 of employees working less than standard hours/option to work from home)
- Access to financial, legal and tax advice Quarterly parties (fully paid)
- Quarterly team-building events
- Use of branded vehicles out-of-hours
- Plants on desks
- Christmas and Easter presents for all children of employees
- Professional photos quarterly
- Child and dog friendly offices
- Commission schemes
- Financial Assistance Programme
- Discounted parking
- Child Care vouchers
- Cycle scheme
- Birthday fund
- Retirement gift
- Discretionary enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Sick Pay – Increasing with years’ service plus full wages for on-site injuries
- Flu jabs
- Free eye test and discounts on glasses
- Hand sanitizers
- Employee of the Month:
- Champagne & Internal wall of fame
- Employee of the Quarter:
- Champagne, internal wall of fame & additional holiday £500
- Formal internal Kudos mechanism
FREE DAILY BEVERAGES
- Monthly breakfast on “Company Day”
- Quarterly lunches with the MD
- Quarterly dinners & drinks
- Carrots, celery, nuts & raisins!
- Internal and External training/qualifications including financial aid for personal development
- Personal Development Plan agreed
- Laptop (Dependant on role)
- Matrix management structure
- Hands-on owner management
- Library of books, DVDs…
- Profiling assessments:
- Personality, Team Type, Motivations etc
- Regularly updated suggestions and feedback mechanisms
- Shared-blame culture
AFTER PROBATION AT 3-MONTHS
- Pension Scheme
- Branded company shirts
- Cuff links
- Branded waterbottle
- Private Medical Insurance including:
- Health Savings Scheme
- Employee Assistance
- Wellbeing and counselling support
- Long service bonuses
HOLIDAY ALLOWANCE INCREASES
- 2-3 years = +2 days
- 3 years = +5 days