Stores Operative, Dorchester, £21,000
You’re reliable and have a positive work ethic. You are looking for work with an immediate start and located in the Dorchester area, or happy to travel.
Rubicon’s client are looking for individuals with previous Stores experience, that they can train up and utilise within the business.
Your working hours will be Monday-Friday, 08:00 – 16:00. You’ll benefit from: overtime opportunities maximising on your potential earnings, free on site parking and working within a supportive and friendly environment.
Your duties will involve:
- Operating the Counterbalance Forklift (forklift licence required)
- Manual handling of products
- Working within Dispatch
- Booking in goods onto Computer Systems
- Use of MRP systems
- Based in the Warehouse environment
For the role, you must have the following:
- A valid Counterbalance Forklift licence
This Stores Operative job isn’t advertised elsewhere as we’ve been asked to fill it exclusively. For more information on this Stores Operative role please apply via this advert.