HR Administrator, Christchurch, £21,000, Fixed Term Contract
Are you an Administrator looking for an opportunity to work within HR? Living in or near New Milton? Needing the job security of a fixed term contract? Then this below position could be for you!
As an HR Administrator, within a well-established company in the Engineering and Manufacturing sector, you’ll play a vital role of supporting the business with all Human Resources Administration, within the Office team.
Rubicon’s client are accredited specialists, manufacturing essential components for the Aerospace and Allied industries. Their services consistently exceed client expectations by focusing on quality, service and flexibility.
They are looking for an HR Administrator to join their small but fast-paced team on a Fixed Term Contract to help support the needs of the business.
As an HR Administrator, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with HR outsourcing company
- Creating personnel documents, formal documentations and feedback surveys
- Organising Employee Engagement events
- Booking in Health Surveys for Employees
- Supporting with all other administrative duties
As an HR Administrator, you’ll have:
- Confidence communicating via telephone and over email
- Good organisational skills and ability to effectively prioritise workload
- Have a sound understanding of computers and systems
- Either a previously similar role or a keen interest in HR
If this role is for you:
Apply directly to this advert or call Maria on 01202 688 554 for more information on this HR Administrator opportunity.