Sales Manager, Bournemouth, £42,500 plus bonus
As Sales Manager for a leading renewable energy SME, you’ll work alongside the Marketing Manager and report into senior leadership to drive sales growth and performance within the team.
This is a new role and a great time to join, as the business implements cutting-edge technology, adds to their already solid and unique product and service offering, and is beginning a huge growth period.
You’ll have the opportunity to shape your internal sales team, implement robust systems and support with continued personal development within a company that invests in training and qualifications for its people.
As Sales Manager you’ll:
- Lead and develop your sales team.
- Create and implement new systems and processes
- Enhance all data capture opportunities for lead generation to increase sales.
- Implement a new CRM system.
- Produce, analyse and review weekly/monthly management information.
- Identify and manage areas for improvement in the team.
- Support and manage the development of key account relationships.
As Sales Manager your skills and experience will include:
- Sales leadership experience and strong communications skills.
- Process driven with analytical approach.
- Constant review of business processes and improvement strategies.
- Strong IT and reporting skills.
- Proven ability to delivery quality whilst working in a fast-paced environment.
Background and benefits
Rubicon’s client has grown significantly in recent years and see the future in renewable energy. You’ll work with industry leading professionals, who will support you to become an expert in their field and encourage you to attain further qualifications and continual professional development.
They offer a generous bonus scheme, a flexible working environment, and an empowered culture.
Rubicon is working with this client on an exclusive basis and have committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Sales Manager vacancy quickly, so please apply via this advert, or for more information call Jess or Amber at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF, it will cause delays.