Head of Finance, £60,000 + 7.5% bonus, Bournemouth
As the newly appointed Head of Finance for a leading renewable energy SME, you will play a pivotal role working alongside the Finance Director and Chief Operating Officer, owning a range of projects and initiatives to support the company’s on-track growth journey to become the leader in their field.
In your role as Head of Finance you will lead on continuous digital improvements with responsibility of producing timely and accurate management and financial reporting across the organisation.
As the Head of Finance you’ll:
- Develop and manage accurate reporting to tight deadlines, including monthly final management accounts, KPIs, and other commercial reporting
- Ensure rolling financial forecasts are timely and support business critical decision making
- Support Department Heads in building business cases for all significant investment leading to production of capex proposals
- Liaise with external auditors to manage and oversee the annual audit
- Act as the internal champion for the ERP and other systems, managing the relationships with outsourced IT partners
- Support an environment of digital innovation and best practice, ensuring the use of technologies for the benefit of all stakeholders
The successful Head of Finance will:
- Be educated to degree level and ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Have extensive knowledge and experience of working with ERP systems and be highly IT/Systems literate
- Be skilled at translating operational requirements into financial metrics
- Be motivated by personal improvement and pro-active about self-development
- Be passionate about digitalisation with a desire to work in a technology led organisation
Rubicon’s client is an established SME and has been operating across the south for c30 years. Over the past few years, our client has grown significantly. Using innovative and award-winning technologies they have developed customer specific solutions for national government, businesses, and consumers, with the environment and commitment to innovation at the heart of everything they do.
You’ll get a starting salary of £60,000, a performance related bonus equating to 7.5% of your salary, structured annual pay reviews, 33 days holiday (inc BH), life assurance policy and an opportunity to develop in your career with further qualifications and a personal development plan. You will be part of a successful, growing organisation that has an encouraging pipeline with further scalable growth. The nature of the role gives you a great opportunity to add value from the off, and really is an opening that will allow you to apply your skills in developing systems and technical expertise.
Working as the recruitment partner to our client on this exclusive Head of Finance role, we have committed to submit suitable candidates to our client by the end of the first week of January, therefore please reply to this advert or call Amber or Dawn to discuss the role in confidence.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF, it will cause delays.