HR Advisor, Ferndown, £30,000
The Purpose of this Job:
As the HR Advisor of this iconic manufacturing company you will provide effective HR support and advise across the group. You will be part of an HR team who collaborate effectively to provide first class service.
This role would suit someone who enjoys being part of a small busy team of HR professionals and is looking to progress their career in HR. Whilst the HR team is currently working from home, you’ll have the opportunity to work flexibly with a working from home and office hybrid style model in the future.
HR Advisor responsibilities:
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Liaising with the payroll team to ensure accuracy on payments
- To support and guide managers with regards to all employee relations issues
- Deliver a first class on-boarding process.
- Reviewing and updating procedures and policies in line with current legislation
HR Advisor Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong HR Generalist experience across employee relations, recruitment, and performance management.
- CIPD qualification preferable but not essential
- A self- starter with experience using own initiative.
- Dedicated, innovative and highly pragmatic.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Your New Employer
With over 60 years’ experience in their industry, this company is filled with honest, hardworking, and down to earth individuals. The culture of the company breeds a strong team ethic with a good degree of flexibility and understanding.
As well as a competitive salary, you will benefit from 24 days holiday (+BHs) increasing with service, Perkbox, Cycle to Work scheme, staff discount on products, free parking, company sick pay, continuous learning and development opportunities as well as many other benefits.
If this Role is for You
To avoid missing out on this HR Advisor opportunity, call Jess or Amber for more information about this permanent vacancy or apply to this advert directly.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.