Support Engineer, Ferndown, £30,000 package
As Support Engineer, within a local business recognised as leaders for software solutions, you’ll be primarily responsible for investigating and resolving issues within the service team to ensure a high level of service is maintained.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing end user support through a ticket-based system
- Monitoring AMS consistently, creating monthly reports
- Investigating and troubleshooting issues, escalating where needed
- Providing responsive customer service support, updating them on progress
- On-site support (occasionally international)
As Support Engineer you’ll have:
- Experience working within a service/desk support role
- Advanced skills using MS Office applications
- Good technical/analytical skills
- Ability to prioritise workload under pressure, managing own time efficiently
- Experience with Jira/Zendesk (desirable)
Background and Benefits:
Rubicon’s client has nearly 20 years of software solutions experience, successfully supporting well-established clients in the public and private sector.
This company fosters a relaxed, friendly working environment. As Support Engineer you’ll be an integral part of the business and have the opportunity to: work flexibly, attend regular social events and access to a healthcare plan.
If this Role is for You
To avoid missing out on this Support Engineer opportunity, call Ben on 01202 688542 for more information about this permanent vacancy or apply to this advert directly.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.