Warehouse Operative, North Baddesley, up to £20,500
Are you an enthusiastic, passionate, and motivated individual? Could you buy into a brand’s story and have a real drive to help them succeed? If so, you could be involved in making this project a success and become a part of a fun and supportive team!
A rapidly growing company situated in North Baddesley are looking for Warehouse Operatives to be a part of an exciting new project!
This is a fantastic long-term opportunity with an IMMEDIATE START and for the right candidate this could mean rapid advancement opportunities and the chance to gain a wealth of experience!
- AM Shift – 6am till 2pm (Monday to Friday)
- PM Shift – 2pm till 10pm (Monday to Friday)
You will need to have a good eye for detail and be able to work as part of a team. We may require you to carry out standard warehouse duties and working in other departments. Depending on your role, your main duties will be:
- Picking and packing of products
- Using RF guns to scan products and locations
- Unloading and loading HGV trailers and containers
- Checking quantities are correct
- Palletising products, shrink wrapping and labelling products ready to be put away or despatched
- Quality control checks to ensure orders are being despatched correctly
- Using the computer system to despatch orders, deal with delivery notes and handle stock management
- Following instructions and paperwork with the highest accuracy to ensure orders are despatched correctly
The ideal candidate:
Ideally you will have experience picking and packing, however this is not essential. For this company, it’s all about having a positive and upbeat attitude towards work and the desire to learn and grow!
- Fluent in English
- Highly proficient on computers
- Advanced numeracy skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Communicator
- Reach & Counterbalance licence (Advantageous)
As the recruitment partner across the business, we are exclusively working on this Warehouse Operative role. If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply to this advert directly.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.