Warehouse Operative | Poole/Bournemouth area | Up to £10 per hour
As Warehouse Operative, within a family-owned locally established business, you’ll arrange stock and pick and pack orders prior to dispatch.
Over the past year this company has seen a huge growth and demand on their products. Located in Poole, Dorset, our client is looking for a Warehouse Operative with counterbalance forklift experience.
This is a temporary-permanent opportunity with an IMMEDIATE START.
Background and Benefits:
As Warehouse Operative you’ll work Monday – Friday 8am-5pm and be a part of a small close-knit team operated by the owner. For this company, it’s all about having a positive and upbeat attitude towards work and being a part of their family business.
As Warehouse Operative you’ll be responsible for:
- Picking and packing of products
- Unloading and loading HGV trailers and containers using a forklift
- Checking quantities are correct
- Palletising products, shrink wrapping and labelling products ready to be put away or dispatched
- Quality control checks to ensure orders are being dispatched correctly
- Using the computer system to dispatch orders, deal with delivery notes and handle stock management
As Warehouse Operative you’ll have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to do heavy lifting and be on your feet most of the day
- Advanced numeracy skills
- Proficiency on computers
For more information or to apply to this Warehouse Operative role apply to this advert directly or call Ella and she’ll talk you through the details.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.