Title: Production Coordinator, £22,000, Bournemouth
The Purpose of this Job
Due to our client’s consistent growth as a long-standing sector leading electronics manufacturer, Rubicon are currently recruiting for a professional individual with experience in the manufacturing industry. The role of Production Coordinator is critical to operations and reports directly to the Production Supervisor; you will hold a primary role in organising and resolving production issues with use of your exemplary communication and organisational skills.
As the Production Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to bring your “solutions first” mindset to the table, have a company-wide impact and grow your planning experience. You will welcome responsibility and be able to stand in for the Production Supervisor when necessary.
As a Production Coordinator your responsibilities will be:
- Produce, manage and circulate status reports.
- Monitoring time scheduling/delivery.
- Ensuring high labour parts are in process with adequate time to produce.
- Work with the procurement team to plan adjustments for likely material shortages.
- Assist the Production Supervisor in attending meetings and contributing towards initiatives.
As a Production Coordinator you’ll have:
- A strong understanding of ERP systems.
- Ability to identify, understand and solve problems, taking a flexible approach where necessary
- Ability to work well in busy time sensitive environments
- Worked in a manufacturing environment with exposure to the Expeditor/Planner role.
- General IT Literacy (Microsoft Office + Outlook).
Your New Employer
Based in Bournemouth, the company enjoys a strong reputation for investing internally and is known for developing within. A friendly and innovative environment where hard work does not go unnoticed.
From day one your package as a Production Coordinator will include:
- competitive 22K starting salary + generous annual bonus.
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Access to the company medical scheme.
- Socials throughout the year.
Rubicon People Partnership is recruiting for this role exclusively. To apply for this Production Coordinator role, call Luke at Rubicon People for more information. Alternatively apply to this advert directly.