Office Manager, £30,000, Poole
The Purpose of this Job:
As the Office Manager of this well-established manufacturer, you’ll play a key role within the business, supporting their small, close-knit team with accounting tasks, as well as the smooth running of the office. Reporting to the Managing Director, you’ll efficiently manage the office on a day-to-day basis.
Your Office Manager Responsibilities will include:
- Processing supplier invoices and payments
- Credit control and processing staff expenses
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Coordinating staff travel arrangements
- Bring the first point of contact for all enquiries coming into the business
- Coordinating all shipments both inbound and outbound
- Oversee the day-to-day running of office
- Organise meetings, agendas, materials, minutes…
Your Office Manager Knowledge & Skills:
- Accounting experience including accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Previous experience as an Senior Office Administrator / Office Manager
- Dedicated, innovative and highly pragmatic.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Your New Employer
With 30 years’ experience in their industry, this global company create unique designs and bring their products to life with quality materials and streamlined manufacturing processes, supplying primarily to the aerospace sector.
As well as a competitive salary of £30,000, as Office Manager you’ll have the opportunity to bring fresh ideas to the business and will benefit from working within a quiet, small and close-knit team, free onsite parking and regular social events.
If this Role is for You
As the recruitment partner across the business, we are exclusively working on this Office Manager role. Call Jess or Amber for more information about this permanent vacancy or apply to this advert directly.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.