Customer Service Advisor, Poole, £20,000, Permanent
As a Customer Service Advisor, within a well-established company within the Engineering and Tooling sector, you’ll play an important role of supporting the Office department with internal sales enquiries along with administration across the business.
Background & Benefits
Rubicon’s client hold an enviable reputation for quality and service across all aspects of their business including supply and servicing of products. With over 38 years of experience, Rubicon’s client are largest company of their kind, specialising in computer-based engineering.
They are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their small but busy Office team to assist with the incoming sales enquiries and queries of the business.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you’ll benefit from:
- Full on-the-job training
- Free parking
- Good Pension contribution
As a Customer Service Advisor, your responsibilities will include:
- Taking and processing orders via phone, email and web
- Assisting with customer sales enquiries
- Providing Technical Advice to customer (Full Training Given)
- Updating client and customer information using CRM system
As a Customer Service Advisor, you’ll have:
- Great communication skills
- Polite and cheerful telephone manner
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- An interest in Engineering is desired but not essential
If this role is for you:
Please apply directly to the advert, submitting your CV in word format OR call Maria on 01202 688 554 to find out more about this exciting Customer Service Advisor opportunity!