Bid Manager, Home based, Competitive salary
As Bid Manager you’ll have an eye for detail and be responsible for the full bid process from qualification to contract. You enjoy working collaboratively across the business, build excellent relationships with your colleagues, and are renowned for being highly organised!
You’ll manage and deliver high-quality, persuasive, customer-focused tender responses supporting the organisation to add great wins to their already impressive client portfolio, ensuring accuracy, quality and compliance.
Having recently placed a Commercial Manager into this team, Rubicon are delighted to have feedback that this employer has a great working environment, senior management are supportive yet give employees true autonomy and reward.
As Bid Manager you’ll:
- Work with management and the sales team to identify tender opportunities to be qualified and respond within specific timeframes.
- Manage the end-to-end bid process from initial opportunity to contract
- Work in conjunction with sales and commercial teams to verify pricing policies and margins.
- Keep updated with legislative changes that may impact on bids and adapt accordingly.
- Analysis and reporting on trends in bid wins and losses.
- Provide successful quality content to the internal portal content library.
As Bid Manager your skills and experience will include:
- Proven experience of bid lifecycle and efficient proposal management.
- Able to demonstrate control of multiple bid processes and understanding of buying criteria.
- Commercial awareness; able to show understand of pricing and profit margins.
- Exceptional content writing skills.
- IT proficient in MS Office, CRM or similar, bid management systems.
Background and benefits
Rubicon’s client serves a diverse range of industries in providing the most effective communication solutions and training to ensure service excellence. As a recognised leader in their field, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a new team offering a home based role
We are working with our client on an exclusive basis and are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Operational Manager vacancy quickly, so please apply via this advert, or for more information call Jess or Amber at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF, it will cause delays.