Supplier Delivery Coordinator, Cambridge, £40,000
The purpose of this role:
As Supplier Delivery Coordinator you will spearhead the coordination of schedules with our clients valued suppliers, guaranteeing seamless supply consistency aligned with optimal inventory levels. This pivotal role offers the opportunity to ensure the consistency of supply, within a company that has made significant investments in expanding its manufacturing capabilities.
As the first Supplier Delivery Coordinator on this site you will have the opportunity to mould this role to suit business needs. With key interactions across multiple stakeholders throughout the business you will be pivotal in the communication between multiple departments.
Rubicon Recruitment’s client is a highly successful business who are pioneers within their industry. They have a reputation locally for great staff retention and global backing from their parent organisation. They offer a friendly working environment and deliver unparalleled levels of quality to their customers.
As well as the competitive salary you will benefit from the opportunity to progress within the business, 33 days holiday (inc BH), Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Bereavement Counselling, Free annual eye exams at Specsavers and an Increased pension scheme
As Supplier Delivery Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring suppliers are meeting operational requirements
- Be the focal point of contact for all manufacturing needs to ensure that delivery information is communicated out on a daily basis
- Managing supplier performance, and resolving process problems efficiently
- Coordinating delivery schedules, working closely with the buying team to meet MRP schedules
- Running system reports to summarise supplier shortage status
Skills and experience:
- Robust individual who can change quickly change direction as emerging situations arise
- Well structured and disciplined person to maintain on-time delivery expectations
- Natural ability to communicate with key stakeholders across the business
- Ability to support, negotiate, communicate and influence with external suppliers
- Strong communication skills
- Competent IT and analytical skills
Rubicon is working with this client on an exclusive basis and are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Supplier Delivery Coordinator vacancy, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Amber at Rubicon.