Assembler | Salisbury | c£20,000 per annum DOE
As an Assembler, working within an established and successful manufacturing business, you’ll play a key role in the production and quality assurance process. This position is long-term, with a great opportunity to gain a foot in the door and provides an IMMEDIATE START.
As an Assembler you’ll benefit from:
- working on a day shift, with an early Friday finish and no weekend work required
- guaranteed weekly hours
- training to gain new skills
- internal employee well-being support
As an Assembler you’ll be responsible for:
- Using hand and power tools to assemble and install mechanical components
- Ensuring accuracy of work against product specifications
- Conducting quality checks and ensuring any faults are reported appropriately
- Assisting with final product assembly
- Assembling high quality products
Over the past year, despite COVID-19, this company has seen increased demand for their specialist products. Located in Salisbury, our client is looking for an Assembler with an eager attitude to work and keen eye for detail. You’ll learn new skills and have the opportunity to develop within your role.
For more information or to apply to this Assembler role, apply to this advert directly or call Ollie on 01202688553 and he’ll talk you through the details.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.