Finance Manager, Dorchester, £60,000
As Finance Manager you will play a crucial role in overseeing all financial activities, providing guidance, and ensuring compliance with regulations. This position offers the opportunity for someone with a strong financial background to contribute to the business decisions/success of the company.
Background and Benefits
You will work with a thriving, family-owned, technology business based in Dorset that will change the future of aerospace engineering. With over 50 people currently based in their beautiful offices in the heart of the Dorset countryside, the business is embarking on another stage of significant growth and is projected to double in size with revenues of £30million in the next 12 months.
As Finance Manager you will benefit from a flexible working environment, 33 days holiday (including BH), company pension, free parking. You will join a genuinely friendly and supportive working environment.
As Finance Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for monthly management accounts, year-end accounts pack, monthly reconciliations and reviewal of all VAT transactions
- Oversee accounts payable and receivable processes, ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Overseeing the Finance Assistant and reviewing their work
- Monitoring the cashflow and updating on short-term and long-term forecasts
- Keeping up to date with all R&D and IUK roles, tax legislation and accounting framework changes
As Finance Manager you will have:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified (essential)
- Proven experience as a Finance Manager or similar role, preferably in the technology or manufacturing sector
- Prior experience of accounting treatment in work progress and long-term contracts (essential)
- Strong knowledge of financial principles, regulations, and best practices
- Proficiency in financial software and advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Payroll experience
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities
Rubicon is working with this client on an exclusive basis and have committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Finance Manager vacancy quickly, so please apply via this advert, or for more information call Dominika or Amber at Rubicon.