CNC Lathe Programmer, Poole, £40,000
The purpose of the role
As a CNC Lathe Programmer, you will be responsible for the setup and programming of CNC Lathes to manufacture highly complex precision parts.
Your responsibilities as a CNC Lathe Programmer will include:
- Machining to high standards of quality and precision.
- Set up tooling and fixturing.
- Programming on Fanuc.
- Manage the programming of updates and new components.
- Supporting the design and production engineering on the deployment of methodologies.
You must have:
- Solid background in precision machining.
- Competence and familiarity of programming with Fanuc control systems.
- Capable of manufacturing highly detailed components.
- Able to read and interpret detailed engineering drawings.
- Ability to positively interact with Design, CAM, Quality Control and Assembly departments.
Rubicon Recruitment’s client is a highly successful business that supplies into various industries. They’ve a reputation locally for great staff retention, a friendly working environment and delivering unparalleled levels of quality to their customers.
The company offer an array of benefits, including overtime at X1.5, Private Health Care, as well as lots more!
For more information and to apply to this CNC Lathe Programmer role, call me, Charlie, at Rubicon Recruitment Group on 01202 680 311 and I will talk you through the details. Alternatively apply via the advert/directly on our website.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate’s details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
Skills: CNC, Lathe, Turning, Programming, Tooling, CAD, CAM, Design, Fanuc, Precision, Engineering