Trainee, Central Poole, £350 per week
In this trainee production role, you will work in a small friendly team, supporting the wider manufacturing team. This department are responsible for carefully preparing high value items for other departments across the business.
The position would suit those looking to secure a permanent, full-time position within an established Poole based company that is easily accessible on foot. Ideal for individuals looking to move away from the care or hospitality sector and into a 8am – 4pm shift pattern.
Full training will be provided for this role. As a trainee your duties will include:
- Working to very high standards preparing high value items for further production processes
- Reading technical drawings (you’ll be taught) and following the instructions
- Checking the quality of the product to ensure things are perfect
- Carefully packaging the items afterwards to ensure no damage occurs within movement
As a trainee, you’ll:
- Have a reliable and positive work ethic
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Have your own transport or live locally
- Be keen to earn some money 😊
Rubicon People Partnership’s client is a well-established manufacturing company based in central Poole. They operate at the top of their game within their industry and are known both locally and nationwide as being the best of the best.
Having recently completed a refurbishment of the site the working environment is modern and well equipped. Our client offers a competitive entry level wage, increasing holiday with years of service and a competitive pension.
For more information and to apply to this trainee role, call me, Terry, at Rubicon Recruitment Group on 01202 688555 and I will talk you through the details. Alternatively apply via the advert/directly on our website with an up-to-date CV.
Key words: production, manufacturing, machining, machinery, operating, trainee, packing, packer,