Trainee Assembler, £12.07ph, Blandford
As a trainee assembler for this vital manufacturer, you’ll build exclusive and bespoke products support surging demand to front line health services. Joining a large team of experienced assemblers, you’ll work from technical drawings and assemble quality equipment.
As a trainee assembler you’ll be taught how to:
- Assemble furniture and equipment
- Read technical drawings
- Conduct basic inspection of finished products
- Assist with general maintenance and upkeep of the workshop
- Support others within the team
The successful trainee assembler will:
- Have a genuine desire to learn
- Feel confident in using hand and power tools
- Ideally have had exposure to a manufacturing environment
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Have their own transport or live locally
Rubicon Recruitment’s client is an established manufacturer of quality and bespoke products specifically engineered to meet the varied demands of an ever-growing health sector. Using innovative and award-winning technologies they’ve developed customer specific solutions for national government, public and private services for 70 years.
Continued profitable growth has led to this trainee assembler vacancy which will see the successful candidate directly supporting critical healthcare services. As demand increases – particularly with the current economic crisis – you’ll assist in providing key products to people in need.
You’ll enjoy good overall benefits including enhanced holiday allowance, plenty of overtime, a modern working environment, free parking and more…
Call Harriet, Rubicon Recruitment’s specialist Engineering head-hunter for more information on this trainee assembler vacancy or apply to this advert directly with an up to date CV.
Key words: assemble, assembling, assembler, manufacturing, production, engineering