Inspector, Poole, £11.60
The purpose of this job
As an Inspector, you’ll be responsible for inspecting standard parts and products to ensure conformance to specification and applicable quality requirements.
Your responsibilities as a Inspector will include:
- Use standard hand-held measuring equipment such as verniers, micrometers and thread gauges etc to measure to a high level of accuracy and precision.
- Final inspection of mechanical components.
- Goods-Inward Inspection activities, including Positive Material Identification (PMI) as required.
- Support with issuing and returning gauges to/from sub-contractors as required.
- Perform other such duties commensurate with the nature and level of the post as may be reasonably required.
- Experience in a Quality related role within a highly regulated manufacturing organisation.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the business and with customers.
- Ability to feedback problems and to seek advice when appropriate.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (anti-fatigue matting is provided).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Manage own time and deliverables effectively to meet changing business priorities.
- Comfortable working alone and as an effective member of a multifunctional team.
- Basic PC skills (Word, Excel etc).
Your new employer
This global company has ambitious growth objectives and is investing heavily in state-of-the-art premises and machinery. Our client provides first-class solutions and is a trusted partner to some of the UK’s leading manufacturing companies. This business is naturally entrepreneurial and is on track to accelerate their growth over the coming years. Offering a competitive basic, and an enhanced holiday allowance of 33 days per annum. Based in a central location there is free off-road parking and easy access via public transport.
If this role is for you
Call Charlie, on 01202 688 555 for more information about this Inspector vacancy or apply to this advert.
Inspector, Inspection, Quality, Manufacturing, Engineering, Machining, Verniers, Micrometres, Height Gauges