HR Manager, Blandford, £45,000
As HR Manager within this award-winning manufacturer, you will be responsible for all HR processes, ensuring changing business needs are met, risks are minimised, and the business remains legal and fair.
As HR Manager you’ll:
- Actively support managers and manage employee relations across the business
- Support recruitment activity across the business, liaise with recruitment agencies and attend job fairs
- Ensure a first class on-boarding process
- Participate in Management Meetings and report on KPIs
- Identify staff training needs and build relationships with educational providers
- Manage the Personnel Development Review process for all staff
- Review all contracts of employment, policies, procedures and related documents
- Keep up to date with statutory obligations and HR best practice
As HR Manager you’ll have:
- CIPD Level 5
- General HR Officer experience, managing all aspects of the employee life cycle
- Proficiency across Microsoft Office programs
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- A resilient and positive attitude
- Natural leadership approach
Background and benefits
Rubicon’s client is a well-established manufacturer of quality and bespoke products, specifically engineered to meet the varied demands of the ever-growing health sector. Using innovative, eco-friendly technologies they have developed customer specific solutions for national government, public and private services for 70 years.
As the HR Manager you will work from the modern, Blandford based office and benefit from an above statutory pension, 25 days holiday (+BH), free parking, life assurance…
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this HR Manager vacancy to our client ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Grace or Amber at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.