Bench Joiner/Carpenter – Poole, Dorset, £12 – £13ph
Our highly innovative and creative client specialise in the design and manufacture of bespoke furniture and fixtures for private clients. Located in Dorset they are looking to recruit several Carpenters/ Bench Joiners for a mixture of factory-based bench joinery and site fixing. The work is varied and interesting, producing high quality products using both traditional and modern techniques. The project sites are based in or close to Dorset.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Working in a fast-paced joinery shop
- Making bespoke furniture from a variety of materials
- Reading and following technical drawings to interpret information
- Safe use of a variety of Carpentry/ Bench Joinery equipment such as bench saws, rip saws and chop saws
- Using a plethora of hand tools to assemble products such as hammers, chisels, and screw drivers
- Completing visual quality inspection and completing quality assurance paper work
- Always Adhering to health and safety procedures
- Must have previous Carpentry/ Bench Joinery experience, ideally producing custom work
- Have a great eye for detail and a genuine passion for producing quality work
- Have good time management skills and be able to prioritise their workload
- Be proactive and work on their own initiative as well as support others within the team
- Can work well under pressure
Rubicon Recruitment’s client is a well- established and highly regarded employer who have a solid pipeline for the majority of 2021. They have seen growth over the last decade owing to delivering projects on time and to the required specification. They offer a modern, well equipped manufacturing base which is located on main public transport routes. Rates of pay are competitive with overtime being paid at a premium.
If you wish to be part of this unique, creative and fun team and would like more info on this Carpenter/ Bench Joiner vacancy, please call me, Sarah, on 01202 688555 and I will talk you through the details. Alternately please submit your CV via this advert.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate’s details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.