Administrator, Wareham, £20,000, Temporary to Permanent
As an Administrator, within a well-established company in the engineering and construction sector, you’ll work within an important and fast-paced role of owning all administrative requirements within the operations team.
Rubicon’s client specialise in a fast-moving, technology-advanced industry with multiple offices covering the UK and supply 5* services for both domestic and commercial clients.
They’re looking for an Administrator to join their small but busy team on a temporary to permanent basis to help support the operations department.
As an Administrator, your responsibilities will include:
- Taking enquiries from both new and existing clients
- Providing quotations when requested
- Giving technical product advice (training provided)
- Keep all administration up to date
As an Administrator, you’ll have:
- Confidence communicating on the telephone at all levels
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Experience building rapport with existing and new business
- Own mode of transport, due to location
If this role is for you:
Apply directly to this advert or call Maria or Harley on 01202 688 554 for more information on this Administrator opportunity.