Farming Operative, Bare Regis, £11.44ph
As a Farming Operative for this well-established company, you will be a key member of the team, playing a vital role in ensuring the highest quality of produce and customer service as well as upholding the company values every day.
You’ll benefit from, full training being given, day shift hours and free on-site parking.
Day shift hours – Monday-Thursday 7am-3pm, with an early finish on a Friday.
You’ll be required to work a few hours on a Sunday morning during harvesting.
As a Farming Operative your responsibilities will include:
- Harvesting and planting
- Weeding, mowing and trimming the grass areas
- General maintenance and painting
- Driving the company van
As a Farming Operative, you’ll:
- Have a full UK driving license ( essential )
- Have a tractor or counterbalance forklift licence ( Ideal but not essential )
- Be comfortable working outside, come rain or shine
- Have a keen awareness for health and safety
This role will involve standing for long periods of time and will involve manual handling.
To show your interest in this Farming Operative vacancy please call Bethany TODAY or apply to this advert with an up-to-date CV.