Client Manager, £50,000 + uncapped OTE, Remote working
As Client Manager you will provide an customer-centric account management service for your allocated accounts, communicating via phone, virtual platforms, written and face-to-face. The role of the client manager is to uncover new opportunities and maintain solid business relationships across a portfolio of existing client accounts.
This company is renowned for providing new starters with an industry leading induction where new employees describe the culture as extremely friendly, welcoming and you are trusted from day one.
As Client Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing your own pipeline and accounts
- Identifying new business openings
- Working collaboratively with Account Directors for larger key accounts and higher value deals
- Introducing upgrade opportunities to existing accounts by conducting remote demonstrations
- Utilisation of the CRM
Your skills and experience will include:
- Experience in business to business (B2B) selling
- Proven success building strong relationships over the phone
- Ability to interact confidently with customers to effectively problem solve
- Self-starter and team player
- Demonstrating an attitude to learn
- Experience using lead generation toolswould be advantageous
Background & Benefits
Rubicon’s client, a national technology company, providing bespoke solutions for businesses across multiple, continues to grow and thrive and are rapidly becoming leaders in their software solution.
As Client Manager you will benefit from a competitive salary and the opportunity to double your earnings, through an industry leading commission and bonus structure. You will join a hardworking but fun, sociable team that feels more like a close-knit family rather than just your work colleagues. You will have the opportunity to develop and progress within this growing business, your hard-work, inputs and achievements certainly won’t go unnoticed. This is a remote role, with occasional travel to the office on the South Coast.
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Client Manager vacancy to our client quickly, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Amber or Jess on 01202 688542.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF, it will cause delays.