Business Development Manager, Southampton (Hybrid), £65k plus OTE
In this newly created position as the Business Development Manager, reporting into the Senior Business Development Manager, you’ll play an integral part in the company’s mission to drive growth and create opportunities within this leading software solutions provider.
You’ll be at the front line representing the organisation and will have the ability to create, develop, and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales, identifying and winning new business, whilst forging strong relationships with clients.
Background & Benefits
Rubicon’s client has nearly 20 years of software solutions experience, successfully supporting well-established clients in the public and private sector. They are regarded as the ‘industry’s best kept secret’ and are predicted to see considerable increase in sales in the forthcoming years.
This company fosters a relaxed, friendly working environment. As Business Development Manager, you’ll be an integral part of the business and have the opportunity to work flexibly, enjoy 2 days paid volunteering work per year, company funded health cash plan, private medical insurance, and attend regular social events.
As Business Development Manager you’ll:
- Develop and execute a forward-thinking business development strategy to expand the companies footprint
- Identify and nurture new business prospects, contributing to revenue growth and market expansion
- Understand the unique technical needs of our clients and offer tailored solutions that elevate their success
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to fuel product innovation, ensuring that they remains at the forefront of technological advancements
Skills & Experience
- A track record of success in business development within a solution sales background, preferably within smart ticketing software
- The ability to maximise margin/profit in accordance with the companies objectives
- A deep understanding of technical products and services, enabling you to effectively convey their value
- Strong strategic planning skills to drive growth and innovation
- Exceptional relationship-building abilities to establish lasting connections with clients and partners
If you are interested in this Business Development Manager vacancy please apply via this advert, or for more information call Dominika or Amber at Rubicon.