Injection Moulding Operative, Shaftesbury, £28,000pa | Permanent Employee Benefits
You’re eager to develop your existing skills within in an Industrial environment? We are currently recruiting for a skilled Injection Moulding Operative to join our client team. Looking to work for a company that rewards hard work and loyalty? Rubicon Recruitment’s client provides training on their specific products and you’ll have the opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
As an Injection Moulding Operative you will:
- Work Monday to Friday , rotational shift 6-14/ 14-22
- Additional Benefits: 20-minute paid break, onsite gym, free onsite parking.
As an Injection Moulding Operative your responsibilities will include:
- Safely install mould tools and ensure machines are properly set for manufacturing products in accordance with specification sheets.
- Monitor product quality against customer specifications and take remedial actions for substandard products or production techniques.
- Communicate daily with the Mouldings Manager regarding significant technical issues and report any issues
What we’re looking for from applicants include:
- Proven experience as an Injection Moulding Operative or similar role in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of moulding techniques, materials, and equipment.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.
If you are interested in this Injection Moulding Operative, please apply with an up-to-date CV. If you would like any more information, please get in touch with Silvia at Rubicon on 01202 688553.