Recruitment Consultant, Poole, Competitive Salary + Quarterly Bonus
The purpose of this role
As a Recruitment Consultant within Rubicon’s Specialist Division, you’ll be part of an experienced and very successful team placing permanent staff within an established local client base.
Your responsibilities as Recruitment Consultant will include:
- Account managing existing clients
- Visiting client assignments conducting service reviews
- Resourcing and placing candidates in permanent positions
- Maintaining contact with Candidates, Clients, Lapsed Clients and Prospective Clients
- Closely working alongside colleagues within your team
- Keeping our CRM database up to date
- Various associated administration.
Ideally, as Recruitment Consultant you’ll have the following background/experience:
- Existing recruitment industry experience
- Customer service
- Use of the telephone as an important part of your role
- Face to Face interactions with customers
- A confident, outgoing, positive outlook on life
- Fast paced ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Natural problem-solver and strong and natural, hard-working, work ethic
- An ability to understand and work to process with experience with updating a database as you work
- A full Drivers Licence.
You’ll be joining a company that:
- Has recently become 100% Employee-Owned
- Has been operating in Dorset since 1982
- Delivers recruitment and Temp staffing services to a wide range of businesses in and around Dorset across a wide range of industry sectors
- Is acknowledged by many businesses as Dorset’s Recruitment Consultancy of choice
- Is recognised by many job seekers and Temps as Dorset’s Recruitment Agency of choice
- Is known by many recruitment professionals as a recruitment agency Employer of Choice
- Is fully committed to providing a first-class service to customers (internal as well as external customers)
- Provides comprehensive induction training and support from day one
- Places huge value on the core values that unpin how we deal with each other and others, these values include: positivity, fairness, integrity, transparency, happiness, personal development…
As a Rubicon Recruitment Consultant your package from Day 1 will include:
- A modern, ergonomically designed, working environment
- Flexibility of working hours and location
- Inclusion in the company’s bonus scheme that pays out quarterly
- Discounted parking
- Personal Development including: Full and comprehensive induction training, relevant industry specific qualifications fully paid for, Personal Development Plan produced, Library of books, DVDs…
- Various others including: Child Care vouchers, Cycle scheme, Birthday fund, Shower facilities on site, free refreshments including fruit, enhanced maternity & paternity pay, Flu jabs, Sick Pay, Access to financial, legal & tax advice, financial aid for personal development….
And after relatively short qualifying periods you’ll become part of Rubicon’s Employee Ownership Trust, be entered into our pension scheme, get private medical insurance, get 5 extra holiday days, and receive long service bonuses.
We’re a close-knit family of professionals with a very sociable culture, we organise quarterly team building events, meet monthly for company breakfasts and maintain an empowered culture where the managers and directors have all progressed from doing this role themselves.
If we’ve whetted your interest, then:
Call Tina on 01202 688554 to discuss whether this is a good fit for your next role or email explaining why you should be considered, including your current CV in a Word format.
For more of an insight into the team you’ll be joining, and our company generally, check out the ‘About Us’ on our website, read our exceptional Google reviews, or check us out on LinkedIn or Facebook.