Project Manager, Bournemouth, £40,000
As the Project Manager, you will plan and manage the sponsored road map and Client based projects, ensuring they are completed on time, on specification and within budget. You will also play a vital role in Cost down programmes, driving the fundamentals of project management, and reporting company progress.
As Project Manager you’ll:
- Generate and Deliver plan(s) efficiently and in-line within PEM NPI framework and business goals.
- Report progress, manage risks, and focus on cost adherence.
- Lead and motivate the team to achieve the projects; On time, On Cost and On Quality
- Assist in the preparation of department key performance indicators (KPI’s)
As Project Manager you’ll have:
- Formal Qualification in project management or demonstrable depth of experience.
- Self-motivated, both in a team and independently, with a dynamic approach to motivating others.
- Previous experience in an Engineering discipline (preferred).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English.
Your new employer
Our client is a true British Manufacturing success story, leading their sector of manufacturing in the UK with over 70 years of experience. Their aim is to provide motor solutions to be utilised in a diverse range of applications. You will join a large, dynamic and friendly workforce, helping ensure a smooth flowing operation.
This company prides much of their success to their passion for customer care, proudly achieving some of the finest standards in their market in every continent on the planet.
As the Project Manager, you will benefit from; 23 days holiday + BH (increasing with longevity). An enhanced maternity and paternity program. Medical schemes promoting healthy lifestyles, as well as free eye tests. Free Parking on site, a pension scheme (above statutory), as well as a discretionary bonus scheme.
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Project Manager vacancy to our client ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Oliver at Rubicon.
Here at Rubicon, our dedicated team take the time to review every application, please help us by submitting your CV in a Word document to allow us to more easily upload your details on to our system.