Project Manager, £35,000, Dorset/Wiltshire
As Project Manager you’ll be responsible for fully managing and implementing important pieces of a large infrastructure puzzle.
As Project Manager you’ll:
- Successfully manage projects
- Create unambiguous project documentation
- Monitor project budgets and success
- Manage testing and project delivery timelines
- Pull together internal teams to orchestrate projects
- Comply with programme contracts
Your skills and experience will include:
- Managing/leading relevant projects
- Having to manage conflicting priorities, negotiate, think critically and develop long term partnerships
- A Project Management qualification
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Knowledge of the local rural area is advantageous
Your next employer
Has ambitious growth plans and has already experienced double digit growth and welcomed more than twenty new members to the team this year. Based in North Dorset, and considering the make-up of the owners, management team and staff, it’s important that you, as Project Manager, have an appreciation for the countryside as you’ll be working in a stunning rural location.
This business is naturally entrepreneurial and is on track to accelerate their growth over the coming years. This newly created Project Manager role will play an integral part within the business, reporting directly to the Programme Manager and Head of Planning. The working culture is one of relaxed and friendly professionalism.
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates to our client in early 2021 so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Jess/Amber on 01202 688542.