Project Manager, Bournemouth, £40,000
As Project Manager you will organise and integrate large scope, impactful, cross-function projects for this multi award-winning, technology business. You will be working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, in a role that offers considerable variety and a constant flow of projects.
As Project Manager you’ll:
- Manage all aspects of multiple projects
- Produce detailed project plans/documentation
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Prepare cost estimates
- Mitigate project risks and resolve issues
- Understand the needs and expectations of several stakeholders
As Project Manager your skills and experience will include:
- Project Management
- Proven success managing business change and transformation
- Knowledge of project management principles, methods, and techniques
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- A drive for results
- Team player and the ability to collaborate across multiple areas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Background and benefits
Through designing and building unique technology solutions, this growing business is committed to making their client’s lives easier by introducing efficiencies and streamlining processes. Their innovative and modern answers continue to keep them current, competitive and a market leader in the ever-evolving technology space.
As Project Manager you will work from the Bournemouth-based HQ and benefit from a competitive salary, pension scheme, health-care plan and ongoing learning/development opportunities!
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Business Development Manager opportunity to our client ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Ben or Grace at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.