Production Operatives, Shaftesbury, North Dorset (up to £11ph)
Our client, a widely respected independent producer in the Shaftesbury area are looking for Production Operatives to join and expand their production teams.
You are a hardworking and reliable person with a positive work ethic and you’re looking for a long-term opportunity.
This is an excellent opportunity where training and good progression opportunities are available along with generous benefits for the right candidates.
Main duties and responsibilities as a Production Operatives:
- Working within food production, operating machinery
- Follow all production plans to ensure orders are completed on time in full
- To maintain all areas in a clean and tidy condition
- To ensure that company safety procedures and Health and Safety regulations are followed
- Maintain all necessary production records
- To report any Health and Safety, quality issues immediately to their Team Leaders
This Production Operatives role is based on a 4ON-4OFF rota, working day shift or night shift.
- 4nights on / 4nights off – 18:00-06:00
- 4days on / 4 days off -06:00-18:00
Call Alex on 01202 688553 to discuss whether this is a good fit for your next role or email explaining why you should be considered, including your current CV in a Word format.