Operations Coordinator, Poole, up to £25,000
As an Operations Coordinator, you will be working for a well established client in the Poole area providing an excellent level of organisation within their operations team.
As a Operations Coordinator you will be:
- Coordinating repair work and updating all parties involved
- Following up with repairs required from planned maintenance reports
- Ensuring all work and repairs are completed to a satisfactory standard alongside guidelines
- Allocating and receiving updates from engineers across the country
As a Operations Coordinator you will have:
- Experience in another role where you were facing deadlines and organising
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Excel
If you are ready for your next role as a Operations Coordinator and feel that you have the relevant experience, please get in touch with John at Rubicon on 01202 688542.
PooleOperations Officer, Poole, £26,000 The purpose of this role As the Operations Officer you’ll be supporting the Head of Operations ensuring all clients vessels are reporting correctly as well as maintaining daily communication with the Captains ensuring the safety of the…View Job
BournemouthAccount Manager, Bournemouth, £28,000 The purpose of this role As a key player with our client’s organisation, in this Account Manager position you will have the chance to work with a diverse range of clients, fostering relationships and driving business growth. Rubicon’s client is…View Job
PooleTrainee Planner, Poole, Temp-Perm, £10.42phAre you at the beginning of your career and looking for a fantastic opportunity to start a role as a Trainee Planner? This role is a fantastic opportunity to work and grow within an Engineering team…View Job