Business Development Executive, Permanent, Remote working, £30,000 + unlimited bonus
As Business Development Executive within this industry-leading, global, marketing technology business, you will be responsible for identifying new opportunities from existing clients and prospecting leads from their hugely successful trade shows and events. With full accountability for new business, you’ll also spend your time generating leads from your own research and passing these on to the Sales Director for execution.
As Business Development Executive you’ll:
- Uncover new business and build a robust pipeline of client leads
- Use email campaigns, industry events and online research to identify potential prospects
- Proactively address incoming inquiries generated through online advertising and marketing campaigns
- Have strong technical acumen and stay up to date with the latest technology and news
As Business Development Executive you’ll have:
- A degree or working experience to an equivalent level
- Advanced Microsoft Office and IT skills
- Knowledge of software systems, such as SalesForce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A proactive attitude, work well independently and as part of a team
- The ability to adapt in a constantly changing, fast-paced work environment
Background and benefits
Rubicon’s client has experienced nearly 200% year-over-year growth the last two years and continues to exceed within the digital world. They provide a leading platform that helps their customers make intelligent marketing decisions and allows for the management, measurement and optimisation of marketing campaign performance, real-time.
This business cultivates an open and casual culture which values and promotes a healthy work-life-balance. As Business Development Executive you will have the flexibility to work remotely and be eligible for unlimited bonuses, receiving a payment for each successful lead you identify. You will also benefit from a health plan, pension plan, 20 days holiday (+BH)…
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Business Development Executive vacancy to our client ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Grace or Amber on 01202 688542.
Here at Rubicon, our dedicated team take the time to review each and every application, please help us by submitting your CV in a Word document to allow us to more easily upload your details on to our system.