Sales Manager, Remote/field based, £50,000 plus car allowance and bonus
As Sales Manager for a world-leading industrial manufacturing company, you’ll report directly to the Sales & Marketing Director managing and developing relationships and opportunities with your OEMs and Distribution Partners.
You’ll be the key point of contact for clients, providing both pre and after-sales support and advice with the support of the customer care team. This is a new role and a great time to join, as the business embarks on a huge growth period with global backing.
As Sales Manager you’ll:
- Develop, implement and manage a regional sales plan
- Sales development of new and existing clients in your region
- Provide commercial support and advice to new and existing clients
- Manage leads and offers for clients including specification, technical and pricing
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, managing/interpreting their needs
- Prepare reports and keep accurate up to date customer records via the CRM
- Support marketing activities, trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
As Sales Manager your skills and experience will include:
- Previous experience within the filtration or extraction technology industry
- Sales/business development/account management experience and strong communications skills
- Experience working in OEM client partnership
- Ambitious and focused, with a hunger to drive sales forward
- Able to build rapport and develop robust relationships
- Experience working with a wide variety of clients, in a home office/field-base capacity
Background and benefits
Rubicon’s client has grown significantly in recent years and sees the future in providing safe working environments through constantly developing and innovating their award-wining technology. With people at the heart of the business they all share a common purpose. The business is based on the south coast, however this role is a home-based role which will involve meeting customers 50% of your time.
As well a competitive salary our client offer a generous bonus scheme, private medical insurance for you and your family, car or car allowance, a flexible working environment, as well as an empowered culture.
Rubicon is working with this client on an exclusive basis and have committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Sales Manager vacancy quickly, so please apply via this advert, or for more information call Jess or Amber at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF, it will cause delays.