IT Support Specialist, Leicester, £29,000 + company & performance bonuses
As IT Support Specialist for this leading manufacturer of management software for specific industries, you’ll work as part of a small team providing a first-class support service to end user customers to enable them to meet their business objectives.
This is a new role due to expansion and will be varied position utilising your skills in both software and hardware.
As IT Support Specialist you’ll:
- Provide initial telephone and email support with customers and understand issues.
- Create investigation process and provide support, resolution, or escalation.
- Support continual improvement with call management.
- Produce, analyse, and review weekly/monthly management information.
- Identify and manage areas for improvement in the team.
- Support and manage the development of key account relationships.
As IT Support Specialist your skills and experience will include:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Helpdesk or first/second line support with effective communications skills.
- Understanding of all IT architecture – hardware and software.
- Proven ability to deliver quality whilst working in a fast-paced environment.
Background and benefits
Rubicon’s client has grown significantly in recent years and continue to offer the most effective business solutions to their clients, which enables them to exceed and succeed in all business objectives. After initial training which will be based in the Leicester office, this role can be worked from home. Great opportunities to progress within the business, along with company and performance related bonuses.
Rubicon is working with this client on an exclusive basis and have committed to submitting suitable candidates for this IT Support Specialist vacancy quickly, so please apply via this advert, or for more information call Dawn at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF, it will cause delays.