Warehouse Support Operative, North Baddesley, up to £20,000 pa
After a 5 year explosive growth, this British business is expanding fast focusing on its core categories of cycling, motorcycle and athlete performance products. As the business continues to grow we are looking for a Support Operative to join their warehouse situated in North Baddesley.
This is a fantastic long-term opportunity with an IMMEDIATE START and for the right candidate this could mean rapid advancement opportunities and the chance to gain a wealth of experience!
- Day Shift – 7am-3pm or 8am-4pm (Monday to Friday)
- Pay rate – £9.50 per hour
You will need to have a good eye for detail and be able to work as part of a team. We may require you to carry out standard warehouse duties and working in other departments. Depending on your role, your main duties will be:
- Ensuring stock is allocating to correct location
- Arranging orders
- Unloading and loading HGV trailers and containers
- Checking quantities are correct
- Palletising products, shrink wrapping and labelling products ready to be put away or despatched
- Quality control checks to ensure orders are being despatched correctly
- Using the computer system to despatch orders, deal with delivery notes and handle stock management
- Following instructions and paperwork with the highest accuracy to ensure orders are despatched correctly
The ideal candidate:
Ideally you will have experience picking and packing, however this is not essential. For this company, it’s all about having a positive and upbeat attitude towards work and the desire to learn and grow!
- Fluent in English
- Highly proficient on computers
- Advanced numeracy skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Communicator
- Bike enthusiast is always a bonus 😊
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.