Materials Planning Manager, Basingstoke, £45,000
The purpose of this role:
This Materials Planning Manager opportunity will involve the accurate and precise scheduling of materials. You’ll work in collaboration with other departments to ensure a consistent and smooth flow of production.
This unique opportunity as Materials Planning Manager offers a benefits package including a private pension, 32 days holiday (inc BH), free parking, early finish on a Fridays and a modern working environment.
As Materials Planning Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the production flow, ensuring supplies are accurate and available
- Ensuring stock is maintained and schedules are kept up to date
- Establishing production schedules and identifying any bottlenecks to ensure they aren’t regularly occurring
- Scheduling materials using MRP systems
Skills & experience:
- Knowledge of electronic components is essential
- Good excel skills with experience using MRP
- Experience in material planning within a fast-paced environment
- Working with frequently changing production schedules
- Strong communication and planning skills
Rubicon’s client is a well-established manufacturer of products specifically designed to meet the varied demands of various sectors. Through constantly improving their processes and products they produce high quality products to the best standard possible, while adhering to legislation and quality standards.
For more information on this Materials Planning Manager opportunity contact Jess or Amber on 01202 688542. If you are not available during office hours, please feel free to apply via the link or directly through our website.
Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.