Permanent Warehouse Operative | Verwood | Up to £19,750 per annum
Are you an enthusiastic, passionate, and motivated individual? Could you buy into a brand’s story and have a real drive to help them succeed? If so, you could be involved in making this project a success and become a part of a fun, family owned and operated business.
Over the past year this company have seen a huge growth and demand on their products. Located near Verwood, we are looking for Warehouse Operative to join their team.
This is a fantastic PERMANENT opportunity and for the right candidate this could mean rapid advancement opportunities and the chance to gain a wealth of experience!
- DAY SHIFT Monday – Friday 9am-7pm
- TWILIGHT SHIFT Sunday – Thursday 5pm-1am
You will need to be physically fit and be able to adapt to various warehouse duties. The role will involve:
- Picking and packing of products
- Unloading and loading HGV trailers and containers
- Checking quantities are correct
- Palletising products, shrink wrapping and labelling products ready to be put away or dispatched
- Quality control checks to ensure orders are being dispatched correctly
- Using the computer system to dispatch orders, deal with delivery notes and handle stock management
- Following instructions and paperwork with the highest accuracy to ensure orders are dispatched correctly
The ideal candidate:
Ideally you will have experience picking and packing, however this is not essential. For this company, it’s all about having a positive and upbeat attitude towards work and being apart of their business.
- Fluent in English
- Highly proficient on computers
- Advanced numeracy skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Communicator
As the recruitment partner across the business, we are exclusively working on this Warehouse Operative role. If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply to this advert directly.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.