Commercial Financial Analyst, South-Coast (remote working), £40,000
The Purpose of this Job
As the Commercial Financial Analyst of this iconic British sporting brand, you will play a crucial role in providing insightful reports to members of the management team to support business decisions and identify cost saving opportunities across the business. Working as part of a successful Operations and Finance department, you will be instrumental in creating and implementing reporting frameworks across the business
Your Responsibilities as Commercial Financial Analyst
- Interpreting financial results and providing insightful analysis to inform and drive business decision
- Producing and presenting reports to members of management, seeking to identify areas for cost saving
- Lead revenue reporting and explanation of performance against budget and market conditions
- Supporting business partners to deliver annual budgets and re-forecasting, providing meaningful commentary to be included in business performance reviews
- Working alongside Finance to support acquisitions and provide commercial and strategic support for the sales department
- Comfortable manipulating large pools of data and producing high level, meaningful reporting
- An expert with VBA programming and working with software such as, SAP and Excel
- CIMA or ACCA qualified
- A ninja at report writing, with an excellent attention to detail
- Have proven experience in a finance business partner role, with the ability to communicate with all levels of the business
- Working in a commercial finance or financial analyst role currently
- Ideally working in the FMCG, retail or wholesale industries
Your New Employer
Nearly 30 years into successful business this global company has more than doubled their size in the last year. With their HQ expanding across the South they are always cooking up something new. All their ideas are developed in their in-house, state-of-the-art R&D Centre.
Our client is the go-to brand for top athletes in their category, sponsoring some of the best-performing teams worldwide. If you’re into pushing yourself to the limit, then you’ll be right at home. As they continue to embark into new territories, this is the time to be joining this company. Be prepared to live and breathe this brand (It’s hard not too – it’s infectious!)
As well as a competitive salary, as Commercial Financial Analyst you will benefit from 25 days holiday (+BHs), early Friday finishes, product discounts, chill out areas (because we all need to take 5 & watch a funny video!), social events and personal development plans.
If this Role is for You
As the recruitment partner across the business, we are exclusively working on this Commercial Financial Analyst role. Call Amber or Jess at Rubicon on 01202 688 542 for more information about this permanent vacancy or apply to this advert directly.