Junior Software Developer, £25,000, Poole
The Purpose of this Job:
As the Junior Software Developer within this rapidly expanding SME, a great attitude and positive mindset are the most important attributes – no coding experience is necessary. Under the lead system developer, you will work towards the continuous improvement of their cutting-edge system, working closely with both your team and outsourced service providers. As the ideal candidate you will be hungry to develop your talent and will grow into the role with the benefit of an established training structure.
The company is technology-led and places extensive focus on its IT system. Opportunities to progress and get involved with other aspects of IT and the business are on offer, in addition to becoming a qualified specialist in your field of Software Development.
Junior Software Developer Responsibilities:
- As a developer, you will work on the company’s IT system to enhance the business operations
- As you learn how to code and how the systems and company operate, you’ll modify and improve the current IT system
- You will work on integrating third party systems with the in-house IT system to drive the business forwards
- You will work with in-house Systems Developers and the outsourced IT service provider
Junior Software Development Knowledge & Skills:
- Degree in maths / computer science field (or similar)
- A logical and analytical mindset with an ability to adapt to a varied workload
- Effective communication skills – you’ll be both confident and approachable
- Problem solving skills, you’ll have an eye for detail and bring a flexible approach
- Experience in any data analysis / software field is desirable but not essential
Your New Employer
With 40 years experience in their industry, this rare gem of a company is filled with honest, hardworking and down to earth individuals who all genuinely care about one another. The culture of the company breeds trust and empowerment and if you have the will, you can go far here.
As well as a competitive salary, you will benefit from 23 days holiday (+BHs), social events and personal development plans. The office is state-of-the art, open plan and has a gym!
If this Role is for You
As the recruitment partner across the business, we are exclusively working on this Junior Software Developer role. Call Luke for more information about this permanent vacancy or apply to this advert directly.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.