Workforce Planning Manager, Remote Working (with travel into the office once twice a week), £47,000
As Workforce Planning Manager you’ll be renowned for your exceptional relationship building skills, your ability to solve problems and regularly commended for your ability to achieve win-win scenarios.
Working across the workforce you’ll be responsible for operational sourcing solutions and will focus on shaping development and implementation strategies to support the ambitious growth plans of this cutting-edge, technology business.
As Workforce Planning Manager you’ll:
- Manage resources, profitability and co-ordination of internal project deadlines
- Prioritise bids and projects in conjunction with internal stakeholders
- Develop and deliver strategies to ensure effective resource management
- Partner with teams to identify career development needs and training
- Identify and manage business risks for improvement
- Use project management tools to provide effective and accurate forecasting
As Workforce Planning Manager your skills and experience will include:
- Experience influencing internal stakeholders in project delivery
- Experience in an operational/project management role
- Constant review of business processes and improvement strategies
- Being proficient in the use of forecasting/budget or project management software
- Knowledge and understanding of business functions in a fast-paced environment
Background and benefits
Rubicon’s client is a leading provider of business excellence through the innovation of products and solutions to a diverse range of sectors. As leaders in research, development and technology since the early 1950’s they are offering a fantastic flexible benefits scheme, bonus and progression opportunities, with the flexibility to work from home.
Rubion is working with this client on an exclusive basis and have committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Workforce Planning Manager vacancy quickly, so please apply via this advert, or for more information call Jess or Amber at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF, it will cause delays.