Welder, Poole, £14ph
As a welder with previous welding and fabrication experience, you will be responsible for welding a diverse range of products and assemblies of various size, complexity, and surface finish.
Your responsibilities as a TIG welder will be:
- TIG and MIG welding various metals such as stainless steel and aluminium
- Operating fabrication machinery
- Inspection of finished products
- Working from technical drawings and diagrams
The successful welder will have:
- Previous welding experience (MIG/TIG)
- Ability to work to deadlines with a high level of accuracy
- A reliable, conscientious, and hardworking attitude
This well-established and profitable fabrication company are renowned for the quality of the products they supply. The products range from steel base frames, complex components, and structures, manufactured to meet the requirements of highly regulated industry. The site is based in Poole, supported by great public transport links and they offer amble parking if you’ve got your own transport.
Call Harriet, on 01202 688 555 for more information about this welding vacancy or apply to this advert with an up-to-date CV showing your relevant experience.
Key words: welding, welder, MIG, TIG, MMA, fabrication, machinery, manufacturing, engineering