Welder, Poole, £30’000
As a welder, you’ll join a team of experienced and highly qualified engineers and will be responsible for working on a variety of projects and sites.
Your responsibilities as a welder will be:
- MIG welding and fabrication
- Working both within the workshop and on site
- Assisting the team where required
The successful welder will have:
- Previous MIG welding and fabrication experience
- Previous experience with site work
- Ideally welding qualifications and any other tickets such as a forklift license or CSCS card
- A driving license
- Good problem solving skills
Rubicon People Partnership’s client have grown significantly over the past decade. They have developed a fantastic reputation nationally for recognising and appreciating good workers by investing in their employees and putting them through various courses and qualifications to aid their development. As a welder you’ll benefit from a competitive salary, opportunities to travel, opportunities for overtime, free parking, a company pension, and 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
Call Harriet, on 01202 688555 for more information about this welder vacancy or apply to this advert with an up-to-date CV showing your relevant experience.
Key words: welding, welder, weld, fabrication, fabricator, fabricating, MIG, engineering, manufacturing