Warehouse Operative | Ferndown | £19,160 pa
As a Warehouse Operative, for this Dorset based manufacturer, you’ll sort and arrange bespoke paints and wallpapers for a successful and growing company. Joining a team of experienced warehouse operators, you’ll work within a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to learn and develop your skills.
As a Warehouse Operative you’ll be taught how to:
- Pick and pack orders effectively and efficiently
- Assist with stock take and ordering when required
- Conduct basic inspection of finished products
- Wrap pallets and load/unload deliveries
- Support others within the team
The successful a Warehouse Operative you’ll:
- Have a genuine desire to learn
- Feel comfortable within a manufacturing environment
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Have your own transport or live locally
Hours are 5.00am – 1.30pm with slight flexibility on start times providing your 40 hours per week are covered.
Salary: £19,160 per annum with overtime opportunities.
Your New Employer and Benefits
A well-established Dorset business with over 70 years in the paint and wallpaper industry our client are looking to extend their production team. Benefits you would receive include:
- 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Staff Discounts
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Subsidised staff canteen
- Free onsite parking
- Medicash Health cash place
- Annual pay increase
Call Grace, at Rubicon for more information on this Warehouse Operative vacancy or apply to this advert directly with an up to date CV.
Key words: warehouse, trainee, operative, production, line, manufacturing, industrial, forklift