Training Development Officer, Romsey, £30,000
As Training Development Officer, you will be responsible for improving operational efficiency and team performance by designing, developing and delivering training programmes to all departments within this iconic, British sporting brand.
As Training Development Officer you’ll:
- Source technical and specialist training requirements
- Build strong relationships with line managers to improve knowledge of their processes and business requirements
- Improve existing training processes
- Organise all induction training
- Oversee staff succession planning
- Maintain a training matrix
As Training Development Officer you’ll have:
- HR, Learning and Development or training experience within a Warehouse environment
- Staff development skills and a strong understanding of training design
- An Enthusiastic attitude to training, supporting and providing guidance to line managers
- A creative and flexible approach
- A passion for helping create a learning culture across the business
Background and benefits
Nearly 30 years into successful business, this global company is growing from strength to strength and has doubled in size over the last year. As they continue to grow in their niche, they are always cooking up something new, with all their ideas are developed in their in-house, state-of-the-art R&D Centre.
Rubicon’s client is the go-to brand for top athletes in their category, sponsoring some of the best-performing teams worldwide. If you’re into extreme sports and pushing yourself to the limit, then you’ll be right at home. As they continue to embark into new territories and thrive within their marketplace, this is the time to be joining this company. Be prepared to live and breathe this brand (It’s hard not too – it’s infectious!)
As Training Development Officer you will benefit from 25 days holiday (+BH) pro-rated, staff discount, social events, a personal development plan…
We are working with our client on an exclusive basis and are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this temporary Training Development Officer vacancy to our client ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Grace or Amber at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.