Trainee Packer/Warehouse Operative
You’re reliable and have positive work ethic. You’re looking for work with an immediate start and you are located in the North Dorset area or you are happy to travel.
Our Rubicon manufacturing clients are expanding their teams across a range of skills sets and have a reputation for recognising and appreciating good workers. They offer a professional and safe working environment and a supportive and friendly team atmosphere.
As a Trainee Packer/Warehouse Operative your responsibilities include:
- To follow all the factory plans to ensure orders are completed on time in full
- To correctly store and rotate materials
- To prepare and issue materials to Production using the warehouse management system
- To maintain all areas in a clean and tidy condition
- To ensure that company Safety policies and Health and Safety regulations are followed in the factory
- Picking and packing of products on a production line.
For more information on this Trainee Packer/Warehouse Operative role please either apply via this advert or call Alexandra today on 01202 688 553.
Key words: production, warehouse