Trainee Machinist, Poole, £20’000
As a trainee machinist, you will be fully trained up within an established engineering company to help bolster the polishing department to ensure that the company are meeting output targets.
As a Trainee Machinist, you will be trained on how to:
- Polish a variety of materials to a high standard
- Operate several different bits of kit specific to polishing
- Inspect the completed work to ensure quality standards are being met
The successful candidate for this trainee machinist role MUST:
- Live within a sensible distance of our customer’s site
- Have strong attention to detaial
- Be confident using power tools
- Be looking to learn and develop their skills
Rubicon People Partnership’s client is a highly successful engineering business that supply into the performing arts sector. Their site in Poole boasts of modern machinery and sustainable practices, and they have a reputation locally for great staff retention, a friendly working environment and delivering unparalleled levels of quality to their customers.
- Standard working week is 39 hours Monday – Friday
- Day shifts with an early finish on a Friday
- 24 days of annual leave per year plus the 8 bank holidays
- Structured training and opportunity to progress
To be the first to receive information on this trainee machinist role, please submit your CV via this advert.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate’s details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
Key words: polishing, polisher, trainee, training, engineering, manufacturing, sheet metal, machine, machinery, machining