Trainee Machine Operator, Bridport, £10.69per hour
In this trainee machine operator role, you will work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment operating to semi-automated machines. Joining a small and friendly team, full training will be provided on the equipment and machinery.
This position would suit those looking to secure more consistent hours than typically offered within the hospitality sector or possibly students looking for summer work.
Full training will be provided for this role. As a trainee machine operator, your duties will include:
- Working on a production line and monitoring equipment whilst running
- Loading materials into the machine and removing the completed components
- Operating automated machinery
- Possibly some light assembly using hand tools
- General housekeeping
- Assisting with any other duties as required
As a machine operator, you’ll:
- Have a reliable and positive work ethic
- Be able to get to Gore Cross for a 5am start
- Be happy working a Double Day Shift (an early shift and an afternoon shift)
Rubicon People Partnership’s client is a well-established manufacturing company based in Bridport that supply a range of both bespoke and batch quality machined products. The business have a reputation locally for providing a clean and tidy place of work within a friendly and welcoming team.
For more information and to apply to this trainee machine operator role, call me, Terry, at Rubicon Recruitment Group on 01202 688555 and I will talk you through the details. Alternatively apply via the advert/directly on our website with an up-to-date CV.
Key words: production, manufacturing, machining, machinery, operating, trainee