Trainee Assembler (IT), £360pw
As a trainee IT Assembler (IT) you’ll help build a variety of bespoke and stock products for a truly global client base. Our client is seeking individuals with a naturally techy mindset who are willing to learn to support them through this surge in work.
Previous successful candidates have had interests in building their own gaming PCs, general tinkering with their car or even a track record in DIY.
As a trainee Assembler (IT) you’ll be taught how to:
- Read technical drawings
- Conduct basic inspection of finished products
- Connect a variety of different modules / components together in a network
- Carry out testing on the completed units
- Basic wiring through the units in a tidy manner
The successful trainee IT Assembler will:
- Have a genuine desire to learn
- Feel confident in using hand and power tools
- Have previous experience with computers
- Ideally have had exposure to a manufacturing enviroment
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Have their own transport or live locally
Rubicon Recruitment’s client is an established manufacturer of quality and bespoke products specifically engineered to meet the varied demands of an ever-growing automated TECH sector. Using innovative and award-winning technologies they’ve developed customer specific solutions for national government, public and private services for 70 years.
Continued profitable growth has led to this Assembler vacancy which will see the successful candidate directly supporting critical healthcare services. As demand increases – particularly with the current economic crisis – you’ll assist in providing key products to people in need.
You’ll enjoy good overall benefits including enhanced holiday allowance, plenty of overtime, a modern working environment, free parking and more…
Call Terry for more information on this trainee Assembler vacancy or apply to this advert directly with an up to date CV.
Key words: assemble, assembling, assembler, manufacturing, production, engineering