Trainee CNC Machinist, Poole
As a trainee CNC machinist, you will be fully trained up within an established engineering company to help bolster the machining department to ensure that the company are meeting output targets.
As a Trainee Machinist, you will be trained on how to:
- Operate and set various CNC machines
- Inspect the completed work to ensure quality standards are being met
- Work from specifications and technical drawings
The successful candidate for this trainee CNC machinist role MUST:
- Have a keen interest in engineering
- Live within a sensible distance of our customer’s site
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be looking to learn and develop their skills
Rubicon People Partnership’s client is a highly successful engineering business that supply into the manufacturing sector. Their site in Poole boasts of modern machinery and they have a reputation locally for great staff retention, a friendly working environment and delivering unparalleled levels of quality to their customers.
To be the first to receive information on this trainee CNC machinist role, please submit your CV via this advert.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate’s details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
Key words: trainee, training, engineering, manufacturing, CNC, machine, machinery, machining