Trainee Carpenters – South Coast – £400 per week PAYE
We’ve recently been asked to support a number of Dorset based businesses in their quest to find Trainee Carpenters. With the construction industry booming and a solid pipeline our clients are looking to train carpenters. This position can offer the stability and security that self-employment or temporary work cannot, if you’re looking for a regular wage within a growing organisation read on.
The ideal role for those DIY heroes looking for their first paid employment within the sector.
We would like to hear from those who have a desire to become a Trainee Carpenter. Previous employment or experience will probably have included some of the below:
- Loads of DIY work at home – possibly installing kitchens or furniture (general repairs at home)
- Shorter-term temporary jobs supporting a trades person in your past.
- School / A Level experience
- Worked with a range of materials
- Will ideally have a minimum of 3 months experience working within a carpentry capacity
- Happy to be flexible with working hours to ensure the job gets done (additional hours paid for)
- Have a passion for producing high quality items from top quality materials
- Be flexible and willing to support team members with duties beyond your own
- Have good time management skills and be able to prioritise their workload
- Will be looking for long-term secure employment with a reputable business
- Must be happy to work on PAYE basis
- Be able to provide references
Employer and Package
Offering a highly competitive basic, excellent overtime rates and an enhanced holiday allowance to start our customer is also able to offer security through these turbulent times.
Rubicon’s clients are looking to build a team to help them grow over the next few years. They ambitious plans and want people who are wanting to grow with them. They offer a COVID secure, modern working environment with off road parking.
If you’re a driven Trainee Carpenter looking for a permanent position within a stable and established business, please apply to this role via this advert.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate’s details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
‘Here at Rubicon, our dedicated team take the time to review each and every application, please help us by submitting your CV in a Word document to allow us to more easily upload your details on to our system.’
Commutable from Poole, Bournemouth, Salisbury, Ringwood, Southampton, Dorchester