Trainee Account Handler, Ringwood, £18,000
As Trainee Account Handler you will be responsible for carrying out administration functions that are crucial for the smooth running of the business, as well as providing a first-class customer service and identifying new business opportunities within this top-tier insurance brokerage.
As Trainee Account Handler you will:
- Respond to client enquiries over the phone, in person and via email
- Distribute client documentation for new business, renewals and policy adjustments
- Complete general office administration duties
- Adhere to FCA guidelines
- Maintain a sound knowledge of client’s industries, businesses, and risks
- Navigate and update manual and IT systems for processing, accounting and administration purposes
As Trainee Account Handler you will have:
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- An understanding of FCA requirements
- Strong IT skills
Background and benefits
With over 20 years’ experience in their industry, Rubicon’s client is in the top 50 insurance brokerages in the UK and specialises in personal and commercial risk management.
As Trainee Account Handler you will join the experienced team at the company HQ and benefit from a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (+BH), personal development plan, the opportunity to progress in a focused, driven environment…
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Trainee Account Handler vacancy to our client ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Maria or Harley on 01202 688554.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.