Data Administrator – Temporary – £10.00 p/hr
The purpose of this job
Are you looking for an immediate start within a well-known company? Experience within administration and data entry? Then this role could be for you!
As the Data Administrator you’ll play an important role in collecting information, entering it into the central database and transferring it from one system to another.
As Data Administrator your responsibilities will include:
- Collecting information.
- Entering data into the central database.
- Transferring physical records into a digital filing system (spreadsheet).
- Retrieving data as requested.
- Maintaining and updating the database system as necessary.
- Generating progress reports every week.
As a Data Administrator you will be:
- Detailed orientated.
- Highly organised.
- Ability to assimilate new information quickly
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong computer skills.
- Data entry experience or related office experience would be ideal.
Our client is a Market Leader in the Aerospace market, working with global airlines delivering products and services for every aspect of cabin interior.
If this role is for you
If this opportunity is of an interest to you and you are wanting to apply you must be immediately available. We are exclusively working on this Data Administrator role, to avoid missing out on this opportunity please call Chloe or Maria at Rubicon for more information on the vacancy.